Translate

August 16, 2010

Tasty and delicious - in my hair Snake blink. Love my or fuck hate my – Adder Bite Ring

...I’ve killed Josephine by my bloody knife, Joe Cox cut her flashmeat even she was wife…




Pix by Ikarus

Włochy: Custom Made Human Hair Lace Wig Silky Straight 24 inches colour 1b + silk top hidden knots ==> Qingdao China Dreamsea Hair Factory
Koszulka: SH
Spodnium: Joe Cox custom made for GrossBoss /thnks Crow - Jola Dymowicz - aktualnie jedna z projektantek LEVIS'a :)/ ==>>

Naszyjnik: COOL LUXURY SNAKE FLEXIBLE NECKLACE / BRACELET
==>> www.ebay.com /w sklepie 30 USD, ja zapłaciłam 0,99 USD/szt + 4 USD za transport :P/
Adder Bite Ring: Alchemy Gothic 2010 Collection
Łańcuch: od torebki => restyle.pl - dokładnie to był ten sam
Buty: New Rock Reactor ==>> www.ebay.com => details
Prezencja: Ruinna NaDworna
Statysci: , , Soku Statysta / tym razem wisniowy/